Mary Connally
Mary Connally

Give me 1% of your trust. I'll earn the other 99%.

  • Mary Connally

As a seasoned real estate professional, I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their goals. My philosophy is simple: Clients come first.

What clients say about working with us

  • First Home Purchase

    Mary helped us buy our house in the Irvine Woodbridge community. Mary is excellent and honest. She took us to see several houses...

  • 2019 Townhome Sold

    I cannot say enough about the incredible level of service that Mary Connally and Miriam Horn provided during the process of...

  • Seller AND Buyer

    When we sold the Garden Grove home we had lived in for 32 years to move to Huntington Harbour, we chose Mary Connally to...

More testimonials
We'd love to hear from you

We are always available to help. Get in touch with us by filling out the form below, and we'll get right back to you. You can also call or text us at any time.

Thank you for the message, we'll get back to you shortly

Sorry, we are unable to send your message at the moment. Please try again later.

Please provide your name and email

Thank you for contacting us, we'll get back to you shortly.

Sorry, we are unable to send your message at the moment. Please try again later.